SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED for all first-time waterpipe orders.
Due to the unusually high occurrence of "Item Not Received" claims in the past, a signature is required to insure that your order was successfully delivered to the correct address. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- If you missed a USPS delivery: The package can either be picked up at the post office or re-delivered on a scheduled date. Refer to the USPS notice slip for the Post Office address or Re-delivery link.
- If you missed a FedEx delivery: They will automatically re-attempt delivery 2 more times. You may also schedule to have the package held for pickup at one of their approved FedEx locations. Please visit the FedEx tracking page and click "Change Delivery" to schedule a hold for pickup.
- If you have ordered from us before: Signature is not required.
LOSS / DAMAGE / THEFT
We do not cover loss, damage or theft by default.
You must select the Route "Shipping Protection" option from the shopping cartpage in order to protect against loss, damage or theft (porch pirates). Typical fee is 1.5% of order value.
We highly recommend adding Route shipping protection during the pandemic, due to contactless signature methods.
- Orders are typically shipped within 1-2 business days, Monday through Friday (excluding USPS holidays).
- Orders placed during 420, Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales periods may take up to 4 business days to ship due to higher demand.
- If it's been more than 2 business days and you haven't received a shipping confirmation, please search your inbox for any followup emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quoted delivery times refer to BUSINESS DAYS in TRANSIT.
- Saturday does NOT count as a business day.
- Sunday does NOT count as a business day.
- Example: if your order ships on a Friday and the estimated transit time is two days, it would arrive on Tuesday, not Sunday.
Transit times are NOT GUARANTEED, as they are ESTIMATES ONLY.
USPS and FedEx are not guaranteeing transit times due to the pandemic. We cannot offer a shipping refund if your package gets delivered a few days late.
Orders within US are shipped via FedEx or USPS. Please note FedEx "Home Delivery" offers Saturday delivery by default, whereas FedEx "2Day" does not.
International orders are shipped via USPS.
Please be aware that estimated USPS transit times do not include time spent in customs.
Different Shipping and Billing
If water pipe is being delivered to address that is different from the card-holder address, we will reach out to you to verify the card ownership.
This is needed to prove that the recipient is authorized to use the credit card. This additional verification can delay your shipment.
Shipping to Third Parties
We do not allow shipping to third parties as gifts or otherwise. We are only able to ship our product(s) to those who have purchased it and agreed to our terms and conditions. Therefore we will only ship to the credit card holders name.